OLHAUSEN BILLIARD MANUFACTURING, INC. (Olhausen®) warrants its billiard, pocket billiard (pool) and snooker tables (Products) against defects in material or workmanship (excluding normal wear and tear). Olhausen, in its sole discretion, will either repair or replace any and all parts proven to be defective. Excluded are any Products sold or used for commercial purposes. This Lifetime Warranty is subject only to the limitations as set forth below.
- This Lifetime Warranty is non-transferable and only applies to the initial purchaser of the Product (Owner) from Olhausen or an Olhausen Authorized Dealer or Agent.
- Cloth, pockets, and non-Accu-Fast® cushions are not covered by this Lifetime Warranty. This Lifetime Warranty is void if the Product is not installed and serviced by Olhausen or its Authorized Dealer or Agent.
- Any claim under this Lifetime Warranty must be made through Olhausen or its Authorized Dealer or Agent.
- Parts returned hereunder shall be shipped by conventional surface freight to Olhausen pre-paid. If the parts are determined by Olhausen, in its sole discretion, to be defective, they will be repaired or replaced and returned pre-paid by conventional surface freight carrier. The cost of shipping (as provided herein) the Product to Olhausen shall be reimbursed as well. The labor cost for removing or replacing the damaged part shall be paid by Olhausen or its Authorized Dealer or Agent. If the claim occurs more than one year from the date of original purchase, shipping costs shall be the responsibility of the Owner.
- Repairs or replacement of any defective parts shall constitute complete fulfillment of all obligations with respect to the Product. This Lifetime Warranty does not require the replacement of the entire billiard, pocket billiard or snooker table.
- Olhausen's exclusive "Made in the U.S.A." Accu-Fast cushions are included in most but not all of the Products. This Lifetime Warranty includes Accu-Fast cushions. Olhausen shall pay for all shipping costs incurred with respect to any Accu-Fast cushion claim approved as provided for herein.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OR USAGE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Olhausen neither assumes nor authorizes any persons to assume for Olhausen any other obligation or liability in connection with the Products. This Lifetime Warranty does not apply to damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, flood, fire, earthquake or any other natural calamity.
We founded this company.
We build our pool tables. We stand behind them.
Always Have. No exceptions.
Any Questions, call us personally.
Build Your Own Table
The Newest Innovation to hit the Billiard Industry today is Olhausen's Build Your Own Table® application which you can use to easily explore the unique and diverse world of Olhausen pool tables. This simple-to-use application creates a palette of options YOU WILL NOT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE in the industry or on any other Internet system. It is all there at your fingertips waiting to be explored.
With over 1 TRILLION possible combinations you will be able to experience an extended product offering that is well beyond the ordinary! The Build Your Own Table® application allows you to see exactly what you desire, even if the combination is not displayed in a showroom or pictured in a catalog. At the end of your design experience, you can print your masterpiece and take the printout to CoolWaters your Olhausen Authorized Dealer to see what other options may be available.
Since it's modified for the Internet, please visit the Olhausen Authorized Dealer in your area to experience the FULL application and see some of our beautiful tables in person.
Customer satisfaction and a great product are two things every person looks for in the adventure and investment of purchasing a new pool table. No matter what your budget may be, everyone wants the best, and Olhausen Billiards is there for you every step of the way.